Sunday 12 February 2012

Oooh La La

42 days not that i'm counting every single second down till I say Bonjour to the beautiful city of Paris for four delightful days. I have been informed by a very reliable source that Parisian style is "an attitude, a state of mind"- I like the sound of this, this means that I have a chance of maybe, just maybe being able to pull this off for the time that I am there. According to Sophie Gachet, author of best seller 'Parisian Chic' my new bible & if you haven't already got it then I highly recommend you get it in your life there are a few golden rules to follow, however rules aside the main point she makes is that the Parisian woman likes to trangress and this is what I love the most about their effortlessly chic, with a generous sprinkling of good fun style.

...Anyway I digress what I'm getting to in a rather around the houses style is that inspired and excited by my impending travels, I've recently started on a 'Destinations' range and yep you guessed it I started with the obvious couldn't resist, with Sophie Gachet's words imprinted on my mind I've created an Eiffel Tower cliché, yeh maybe special. I hope you like, as there's plenty more like this to come very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment