Sunday 12 February 2012

Shu Who?

'Shu & Me' is the name of my Vintage inspired jewellery collection that I have only been day dreaming about setting up for as long as I can remember made up of handmade, unique necklaces and bracelets that have been put together using recycled pieces of unwanted, lonely, broken or inherited costume/ antique jewellery that have gone on to be revived to make something beautiful and totally wearable well i think so anyway. Anyway without wanting to go on and on and on the most important thing you need to know is that every item is different, special and exclusive to the person wearing it. Each necklace and bracelet tells a different story, and is made with vintage love, I hope you love too. ♥
 

oh and finally...you'll soon notice I love a good quote

"strive for perfection in everything you do. Take the best that exists and make it better. When it does not exist, design it." Sir Henry Royce.

No comments:

Post a Comment